[Dovecot] Upgrade from 1.0.1 -> 1.0.5 failed (rc 75)

Sun Oct 21 20:28:11 EEST 2007

Hi,

Thanks Asheesh, Timo reported a problem (lost his e-mail by mistake
during my testing!) with the 1.0.1 deliver's chroot handling, which
meant it had changed in 1.0.5, hence the inconsistencies in my setup.

As advised on http://wiki.dovecot.org/LDA (under Multiple UIDs) I moved
deliver into a different directory, made it setuid root, and only the
MTA user can get into that directory, works a treat!

Thanks guys,

Andy