[Dovecot] Messages not marked as read

Manilal K M libregeek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 10:01:19 EEST 2007

Hello everybody,
  Recently I have migrated my IMAP server from Courier-IMAP to
dovecot. The migration was successful and all the users are happy due
to the speed of  the new IMAP server. We are using Horde-3.2+IMP-4.2
as the webmail client.
But one of the users is having some unusual issues with his mailbox.
Whenever he clicked and open a new email, it's never marked as read.
He has to click and open several times  to get it marked as "Read". I
checked the dovecot version and found that we have a unstable version.
So I upgraded to the latest stable version(1.0.5). But still
occasionally he has the same issue. Does anyone have experienced
similar issue.

Please share.
regards
--