[Dovecot] alert function, V2

Thu Sep 6 18:21:18 EEST 2007

On 9/6/2007, Stewart Dean (sdean at bard.edu) wrote:
> America recently had the tragedy of a shooting rampage on a large
> university campus (yes, America should do something about the
> violence and free access to guns in our culture/society).  What was
> worse was that, due to the lack of an emergency notification process,
> some 20+ people died needlessly.

Actually, if faculty and students were allowed to legally carry, the
bastard probably wouldn't have gotten off more than a few shots...

An armed society is a polite society...

Tyrants love a disarmed populace...

But what this has to do with dovecot is beyond me - please keep
political opinions off the list to avoid the kind of flame-fest that
this could easily turn into...

--

Best regards,

Charles