[Dovecot] dovecot dspam plugin using libdspam

"Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" ruskie at mages.ath.cx
Fri Sep 7 08:27:07 EEST 2007

On 00:34:23 2007-09-07 Andreas Schneider <mail at cynapses.org> wrote:
> > We want to use signatures if it is present, if not, then we can use
> > the raw message. I would suggest the code do an if on the present of
> > the signature. I haven't yet looked a the code. Maybe tomorrow. (I am
> > a bit behind on my schedule.)
>
> Ok, I've added now support to set the spam folder and
> the trash folder in the dovecot configuration file.
>
> git clone git://git.cynapses.org/dovecot-dspam-plugin.git \
> dovecot-dpsam-plugin

Would it be possible to specify multiple spam folders?

i.e. spam, Spam, SPAM, junk, Junk, etc... ?

That would be very usefull...

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html
Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6  F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C