[Dovecot] dovecot dspam plugin using libdspam

"Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik" ruskie at mages.ath.cx
Fri Sep 7 14:19:11 EEST 2007

On 13:10:54 2007-09-07 Andreas Schneider <mail at cynapses.org> wrote:
> Andraž 'ruskie' Levstik wrote:
> > Would it be possible to specify multiple spam folders?
> >
> > i.e. spam, Spam, SPAM, junk, Junk, etc... ?
> >
> > That would be very usefull...
>
> Yes, this would be possible, but first the current code should be
> tested ;)
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.

I'll try to test it when I get the time..
Will it work on all dspam setups or does it need mysql/pgsql config...?

I'm using sqlite based setup...

--
Andraž "ruskie" Levstik
Geek/Hacker/Tinker

Hacker FAQ: http://www.plethora.net/%7eseebs/faqs/hacker.html
Be sure brain is in gear before engaging mouth.

Key id = F4C1F89C
Key fingerprint = 6FF2 8F20 4C9D DB36 B5B6  F134 884D 72CC F4C1 F89C