[Dovecot] still having problems with deliver , quota , mysql

Nils Vogels nivo+sender+9bb457 at is-root.com
Wed Sep 12 00:13:15 EEST 2007

Osvaldo Alvarez Pozo wrote on 11-9-2007 18:40:
> Hi I have problems with deliver? I can not make it work with mysql.
> I mean I can write over the space declared on mysql.
> does any have a way of setting up deliver to read quota from mysql???
> Thanks

Since I have no idea what it is exactly that isn't working, have a look
here:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.imap.dovecot/24074/match=

it kinda contains a solution for something you might be experiencing :-)

If something else is wrong, I recommend turning on auth_verbose,
auth_debug and giving a description of the problem at hand.

Greetings,

Nils.