[Dovecot] v1.1.alpha6 released

Geert Hendrickx ghen at telenet.be
Sun Sep 16 21:22:04 EEST 2007

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 03:07:02PM +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> http://dovecot.org/releases/1.1/alpha/dovecot-1.1.alpha6.tar.gz
> http://dovecot.org/releases/1.1/alpha/dovecot-1.1.alpha6.tar.gz.sig
>
> Most importantly doesn't crash anymore if both pop3 and imap aren't
> used. :) I'm hoping people won't find anything too bad from this release
> anymore, so I'll release v1.1.beta1 in a week or so.

In dovecot 1.1.x, ~ is apparantly not always expanded to the homedir
anymore.  I used to have this in my 1.0 configuration file:

mail_location = mbox:~/mail:INBOX=~/mbox

The first ~ works (I can browse folders) but the second doesn't (dovecot
can't find my INBOX.  Changing ~ to %h makes it work again.

Was this intended?

	Geert