[Dovecot] v1.1.alpha6 released

Geert Hendrickx ghen at telenet.be
Tue Sep 18 17:31:54 EEST 2007

On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 03:58:03PM +0300, Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 17, 2007 at 02:00:54PM +0200, Geert Hendrickx wrote:
> > > I guess this'll do it: http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/rev/92bce6a3fdad
> >
> > (without testing)  No, the filename is wrong.  The generated rquota_xdr.c
> > has #include "rquota.h".
>
> Oh, right. :) http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot/rev/2ab3cb6af745

Seems like dovecot nightly 20070918 fixed the problems I reported except:

- I still need to run make rquota_xdr.c manually, but only the first time.
  If I rm rquota_xdr.c and rquota.h and run make again, the are generated.

- doc/wiki now contains a lot more files with brackets in their names. (2f)

But these nightly snapshots are from the 2.0 development branch, not 1.1,
right?

Could you please send me an 1.1 alpha snapshot (or release another alpha)
to test?

Thanks,

	Geert