[Dovecot] Running a dovecot IMAPS server

Troy Engel tengel at fluid.com
Fri Sep 21 23:35:05 EEST 2007

Charles Marcus wrote:

> Does KMail actually work this way? This would be enough to make me try
> it out... although my day to day WS is a windows box, so I'd most likely
> wait until KDE4 is available on Windows...

Offtopic to the left -- before I switched to using GMail for my personal
mail, I used to use Sylpheed ( http://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/ ) and it
stores messages in a MH format (a file-per-message design somewhat like
Maildir) and it can import mbox files from Thunderbird. The client
itself is very nice too, I remember really liking it a lot.

Bonus: Win32 binaries are also available.

hth,
-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer