[Dovecot] v1.1.beta1 released

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Sep 23 22:08:36 EEST 2007

On 23.9.2007, at 21.57, Geert Hendrickx wrote:

> I still have to use GNU make to build it though because there's a
> Wiki file
> with brackets in its filename: doc/wiki/Migration.Vm(2d)pop3d.txt.

Oh, right. Hmm. Wonder if I should do something about this. The
documentation is updated only if it doesn't already exist in doc/
wiki/, and of course I always forget about updating it. But then
again updating it might not always be useful, like for example now
v1.0.x releases don't really need all that new information about v1.1
changes in wiki. Well, I've anyway now deleted all my existing
documentation so beta2 will have fixed documentation. :)