[Dovecot] Running a dovecot IMAPS server

Troy Engel tengel at fluid.com
Mon Sep 24 20:22:23 EEST 2007

FiL @ Kpoxa wrote:

> I know this is totally unrelated to this topic, but...
> Is there any extension to create and use templates? I don't like "<full
> name> wrote:" in my reply messages and would prefer
> some custom templates, that would be different for different accounts.

This might not be exactly what you need but then again it might be - I
use an extension named Clippings:

When you're in the compose window, rightclick on an empty space in the
text editing area and choose Clippings. I have templates for all sorts
of things (new hire welcome message with company info, for instance)
that save me a lot of time.

-te

--
Troy Engel | Systems Engineer