[Dovecot] Proxy setup between two servers

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Thu Sep 27 23:38:16 EEST 2007

Hi

> I have not yet tried to proxy to some other host.

See my question a week or so previously.  (Using mysql though).

Basically you need to return a null entry to mean "this machine",
otherwise you return the IP of the machine you want to proxy to.  Timo
suggested a very interesting patch (which I haven't had time to try)
which would allow an IP matching "this machine" to be the same as a NULL
- would probably help you out to - perhaps you can help test?

Good luck

Ed W