[Dovecot] plugin problem

Lars Stavholm stava at telcotec.se
Sat Sep 29 13:44:46 EEST 2007

I'm trying to do a rewrite of the dspam_plugin for dovecot 1.1b1.
There are some API changes that warranted an update of the plugin.
Also, I wanted the dspam_plugin to be able to handle pristine mails
for dspam retraining, as opposed to the signature based retraining.

Question:
How can I retrieve the full unix path for a specific mail?

The original code uses mail_get_first_header() to retrieve the
signature header. I need something like mail_get_mail_file_path(&path)
which I then could pass on to dspam. Is there some such function
available?

Thanks in advance
/Lars