[Dovecot] plugin problem

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Sat Sep 29 23:29:43 EEST 2007

On Sat, 2007-09-29 at 13:29 -0300, "Fábio M. Catunda" wrote:

> Maybe I'm missing something, but is there a way in your pluggin to
> ignore more than one folder?
> Different clients create different folders for trash, this is another
> problem for my setup.

Not right now, but it's trivial to add. You just need to make sure that
nobody actually then starts using a trash folder from one client for
non-trash in another client or something but I guess that's unlikely.

> !DSPAM:46fe7d0a131011046663393!

I keep thinking my dspam is misconfigured to add this. Why do you have
it both in header and the email (header only is sufficient) and do it on
outgoing mail? :)

johannes