[Dovecot] Auto create folder(s)

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sun Sep 30 14:48:28 EEST 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-26 at 18:10 +0200, Lars Stavholm wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> does anyone know of a way to automatically create user folder(s)?
> Like creating a Spam folder on login if not already there.
> I've googled a bit but couldn't find anything relevant.

Since several people have asked already, I implemented a simple plugin
for it. Works with both imap and deliver:

http://dovecot.org/patches/1.0/autocreate-plugin.c

A bit different for v1.1 (if you haven't defined namespaces, it doesn't
work unless you use today's hg version):

http://dovecot.org/patches/1.1/autocreate-plugin.c