[Dovecot] Dovecot Proxy with MySQL auth

Justin Krejci jkrejci at usinternet.com
Fri Dec 5 00:16:42 EET 2008

The proxy_maybe is working well for us with MySQL auth. We have a much more
complicated SQL query as we are doing a lot more but the example was able to
get us the correct Dovecot specific portion working.

Thanks for the info we are starting to migrate users over to Dovecot now
that we put these proxy_maybe servers in front of our legacy pop/imap
server.