[Dovecot] Replace Domainname in Mail Location

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Dec 15 12:56:16 EET 2008

Well, before even thinking about %d in mail_location, answer these
first:

1. Where will Dovecot find the domain that should be used? From the IP
address that the client connects to? Your dovecot -n output showed that
it listened in only one IP. It's not possible to know where the client
connected to from anything else except the IP.

2. Where are the users listed for different domains? Your dovecot -n
output showed only a single dovecot.pwd file. Are you going to use
multiple dovecot.pwd files?