[Dovecot] v1.2Autocreate solved problem with listescape

Robert Schetterer robert at schetterer.org
Tue Dec 16 03:55:17 EET 2008

Robert Schetterer schrieb:
> Hi Timo,
>
> Timo Sirainen schrieb:
>> On Tue, 2008-12-02 at 02:04 +0100, Robert Schetterer wrote:
>>> autocreate: No namespace found for Trash
>>> in log
>>>
>>> with
>>>
>>> namespace private {
>>>   separator = /
>>>   prefix = ""
>> Shouldn't make a difference, but what if you remove the "" here?
>
> removing "" doesnt change anything
> allready tried
>
>>> sorry but i have no idea what to try next , i cant find out what syntax
>> Hmm. Wonder if some other plugin messes it up. See if it works if
>> autocreate is your only loaded plugin?
>
> thats exactly what i thought too, another plugin may brake it
>

>> And I guess if you issue "n CREATE Trash" command in an IMAP session it
>> succeeds? http://wiki.dovecot.org/TestInstallation
>>

> jep i will try this

Hi Timo,
autocreate stops working by loading
listescape, there is less log info about this
in the logs

studying
http://wiki.dovecot.org/Plugins/Listescape
i guess there has to be more advanced info by using
both plugins or it simply does not work by design
cause of total different namespace handling
( which shouldnt be )

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer