[Dovecot] Syncing several emails accounts with offlineimap and dovecot

Joe Bloggs vapniks at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 06:11:14 EET 2008

Hi,
   I have just installed dovecot and offlineimap on my laptop for syncing with my
gmail, and reading in gnus, as outlined in this article:

http://sachachua.com/wp/2008/05/08/geek-how-to-use-offlineimap-and-the-dovecot-mail-server-to-read-your-gmail-in-emacs-efficiently/

I am using Debian Etch, and I am the only user.
The only change I made to the default dovecot.conf file was to set:

mail_location = maildir:~/MailDir

I read that gnus doesn't handle Maildir very well, so I need to connect directly to dovecot, and this is what I have specified in my offlinemap conf file:

[Repository Local]
type = IMAP
remotehost = localhost
port = 143
remoteuser = me
remotepass = secret

I want to sync my other online email accounts aswell.
Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Thanks.