[Dovecot] SSL cert problems.

Geoff Sweet geoff.sweet at x10.com
Tue Dec 30 01:36:23 EET 2008

Ok, how about from a little different approach.  How do I get debugging
out of this thing?

I followed this:

http://wiki.dovecot.org/Logging

But I certainly don't consider what it produced in the way of output
something I could consider "debug" logging.  It never even once logged
anything like directories it was looking in for SSL stuff, or
acknowledged my connection with more then "TLS" in the connection
line.

How do I get more logging out?

-G