[Dovecot] Segfault in imap_bodystructure_write when searching

Christer Mjellem Strand christer at mjellem.no
Sun Jun 1 20:12:20 EEST 2008

>> I could always fire up wireshark or something to try to figure out
>> what my client (Mulberry) is actually doing, but that still wouldn't
>> log the crasher..
>
> The last sent command should be the one that causes the crash. Instead of
> wireshark you could also use http://wiki.dovecot.org/Debugging/Rawlog
> (works with SSL connections too).

Found out Mulberry has built-in logging, so I just used that.
http://trac.mulberrymail.com/mulberry/wiki/logging btw, in case it's useful.

I suspect the SORT command might be involved here, since just opening the
mailbox didn't cause the crash.
I'll send you a log copy off-list. If that doesn't do the trick, I can play
around with Rawlog.

--
   Christer Mjellem Strand               yitzhaq
   GSM +47 922 000 12     JID: yitzhaq at jabber.no