[Dovecot] Wrong message information

Anders mail at flac.kalibalik.dk
Fri Jun 6 10:45:32 EEST 2008

Timo Sirainen wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-06-03 at 17:28 +0200, Anders wrote:
>> I have not been able to reproduce this at will, but do see 1-Jan-1970 in
>> rawlog about two times every day now (with some 80 accounts and probably
>> thousands of deliveries).
>
> Could you try with the attached debug patch? What does it log when it
> happens?

Hi Timo, thanks for pursuing this issue.

The logfile is quite busy, let me know if I missed something when cutting
out the relevant entries (attached).

As far as I can tell, there was no other activity on the mailbox when this
happend.

BTW, the procmail recipe is delivering each message to two folders. I
think that this should not make a difference, as each Maildir is separate.

Thanks again,
Anders.