[Dovecot] Auto creating client folders on the IMAP server after installing client.

Radio Tron paleywiener at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 06:29:32 EEST 2008

Okay, you guys aren't going to believe this but it's
working! I wriggled into office an hour ago and after
trying to figure out the VirtualBox (XP) passwd and
checking my mail, I fired up the Linux TBird client,
accepted the certificate and my Sent folder disappears
but Trash doesn't, and works! Then i save a Draft and
hey! it creates, but with the wrong icon! Ditto
Templates. So i restart TBird and now everything
works, with the right icons!

I even rm -rf ~/mail, delete my TBird account,
recreate the account and it's working exactly as
Charles said it would. I also tried deleting those
keys I added - I couldn't purge them completely but i
nulled them and it continues to work. WHAT THE HECK!!

> Tools > Account Settings > Server Settings >
> Advanced set to?
It's a buggy, moth infested, Linux client - you guys
are using the windows TBird client.

You guys are great, and i guess a good nights sleep
can help <g> Ah jeeze! <g> Now to hurl this crud in my
managers face and learn some Perl :P Thanks again for
all the hand holding :P