[Dovecot] Auto creating client folders on the IMAP server after installing client.

Tue Jun 10 19:49:58 EEST 2008

On 6/9/2008, Radio Tron (paleywiener at yahoo.com) wrote:
> Then i save a Draft and hey! it creates, but with the wrong icon!
> Ditto Templates. So i restart TBird and now everything works, with
> the right icons!

So, what did you end up changing to make it work where it didn't before?

And yes, the 'wrong icon' issue has always been there, but I don't think
its a bug, its just the way it works when the folder doesn't exist when
the program is launched.

Glad you got it sorted...