[Dovecot] outlook windows problem

Quentin Chung (KTS) quentin.chung at kts-group.com
Wed Jun 11 14:56:47 EEST 2008

as I know.

create your own root cert.  use that root cert to sign your dovecot ssl
cert.
publish your public root cert in web server, and give instructions to your
users to import this root cert once...
then no more prompt on accepting the dovecot cert anymore.. this apply to
www or other secure connection too.

Quentin

Of Charles