[Dovecot] outlook windows problem

rashantha de silva rashantha at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 16:43:50 EEST 2008

@charles - thanks
i was able to get outlook to authenticate from outlook.

i had to check outgoing and incoming use the same. when configured
separately it didn't work - go figure.

tested and worked with ssl on port 25 and 995.
thanks again.

i need to look more into dovecot... one thing for sure this list is
very eager to help. the community is what makes a project successful
imho.