[Dovecot] Antispam plugin custom behavior?

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Thu Jun 12 00:43:22 EEST 2008

Kyle,

>      1. If you have a false-negative, put the spam into the Spam.Report
>      folder
>      2. If you have a false-positive (which has all kinds of ugly
>      spamassassin protective markup in it), put the message into the
>      Spam.NotSpam folder

> I looked into the antispam plugin
> (http://johannes.sipsolutions.net/Projects/dovecot-antispam), which
> seems nice but doesn't appear sufficiently generic for my needs.

No, the plugin doesn't support that. You _could_ do that by loading the
plugin twice (the plugin supports compiling as a different plugin name)
and configuring the first as such:
 * declare "Spam.NotSpam" as "spam" folder and make the spam->notspam
   move a no-op, the notspam->spam the reporting
and the second
 * declare "spam.report" as "spam" folder and make the spam->notspam
   move a no-op, the notspam->spam do the reporting

But that's quite complicated.

johannes