[Dovecot] v1.1.rc10 released
tss at iki.fi
Fri Jun 13 12:13:33 EEST 2008
v1.1.0 will be released on next Friday if nothing horrible happens.
* LIST X-STATUS renamed to LIST STATUS and fixed its behavior with
LIST-EXTENDED options. It's now compatible with STATUS-IN-LIST
- Message parsing could have sometimes produced incorrect results,
corrupting BODY/BODYSTRUCTURE replies and perhaps others.
- SORT: Fixed several bugs
- FreeBSD 7.0: Environment clearing wasn't working correctly.
This caused "environment corrupted" problems at least with deliver
trying to call sendmail and running Dovecot from inetd.
- HP-UX: Several fixes to get it to work (by Christian Corti)
- Fixes to using expire plugin with SQL dictionary.
- dbox fixes
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Size: 189 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
Url : http://dovecot.org/pipermail/dovecot/attachments/20080613/b2e26590/attachment.bin
More information about the dovecot