[Dovecot] quota-warning.sh

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Mon Jun 16 22:39:52 EEST 2008

Hi

I have just installed Dovecot (Moved from Courier-IMAP) and have just
about everything running well thanks to some great docs in the wiki
(Thank you to all those who contributed!) however I have not managed
to get the quota warnings working yet. I have done much Googling and
come back with some oldish posts which help me to understand how the
quota warnings work but having looked at all this I have realised I
don't have a quota-warning.sh script in /usr/local/bin where the
config suggests it ought to be. In fact, I don't have a file by this
name any where on the box. I have downloaded both 1.1 source (Which
I'm running) and 1.0 and I can't find this anywhere in the sources or
the tarball. Could some one tell me where I can find this or am I
supposed to make my own? If so is there and example that I can follow?

Thanks in advance for your help

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
content by Technology Tiger's Mail Launder system <www.mail-launder.com>

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ