[Dovecot] quota-warning.sh

Drew Marshall drew.marshall at technologytiger.net
Tue Jun 17 01:17:28 EEST 2008

On 16 Jun 2008, at 21:57, Anders wrote:

> Drew Marshall wrote:
>> [...] Could some one tell me where I can find this or am I
>> supposed to make my own? If so is there and example that I can
>> follow?
>>

> Yes, make your own, it can do anything you want.
>

> Here is an example:
>
> #!/bin/bash
>
> PERCENT=$1
>
> echo "Your mailbox is now $PERCENT% full." | /usr/sbin/sendmail
> "$USER"
>
> exit 0

That's fantastic!

Thanks

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous
content by Technology Tiger's Mail Launder <www.mail-launder.com>

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ