[Dovecot] dovecot as gmail imap proxy

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Jun 18 23:05:55 EEST 2008

On Jun 18, 2008, at 2:59 PM, Farkas Levente wrote:

> Timo what do you think how much work would be add such a middleware
> imap server capabilities (ie. imap backend) to dovecot?

I think it would be quite a lot of work. Definitely a lot more than I
have time for currently. The most difficult thing is probably writing
IMAP parsing and event handling for it. I've written such code for my
imaptest tool already though, maybe at some point they could be more
or less merged to a common lib-imap-client.