[Dovecot] Random quirks in 1.1-rc11

Marc Perkel marc at perkel.com
Thu Jun 19 16:58:38 EEST 2008

OK - I wish I had more details but I'm using rc11 for the server and
Thunderbird for the client. I'm using Maildir and I'm doing server side
folder delivery using Exim. On server side folders I'm seeing the count
of messages in a folder showing 22 unread messages but the messages
themselves don't show up. I deleted the index files and it still didn't
show up. But then I restarted dovecot and now the messages in that
folder are there.

I've noticed similar behavior randomly ever since I upgraded to 1.1. The
1.0 never had this problem.

Wish I had more details to post.