[Dovecot] v1.1.rc13 released

Dean Brooks dean at iglou.com
Sun Jun 22 02:10:46 EEST 2008

On Fri, Jun 20, 2008 at 10:04:13PM +0200, Diego Liziero wrote:
> Any chance to have this assert converted to error as last patch before 1.1?
>
> Or am I the only one that is still getting this in rc13?

I still get them in rc13, even after deleting the index files.  We use
mbox format with quota plugin.  We've been getting them ever since
release candidate 4 or so:

  Jun 21 09:32:08 sun1 dovecot: [ID 107833 mail.crit] Panic: IMAP(vr12): file index-sync.c: line 39 (index_mailbox_set_recent_uid): assertion failed: (seq_range_exists(&ibox->recent_flags, uid))

It only happens to the same users over and over, so its probably
something in their client that is unusual, but I've never figured it out.

--
Dean Brooks
dean at iglou.com