[Dovecot] Automatic Expunge

Jason Wohlford jason at wohlford.org
Wed Jun 25 03:58:02 EEST 2008

On Jun 22, 2008, at 10:49 PM, Timo Sirainen wrote:

> What do you mean by automatic moving?

I'd like to change the world. Or at least Microsoft. I haven't quite
accomplished that (yet). Outlook handles IMAP so bad! I'm basically
looking to 'fix it' on the server.

I've finally resolved to offering POP3 for my clients. I really don't
want to, but Outlook handles IMAP so bad I just must.

> Moving messages marked as deleted
> to trash? http://wiki.dovecot.org/Plugins/deleted-to-trash was added
> recently, but I'm not completely sure what exactly it does.

This plugin fits the bill perfectly! Unfortunately, it straight
source. That scares me a bit.

Anyone have any comments on code quality?

Cheers,
Jason

--
Jason Wohlford