[Dovecot] maildirmake -q quota equivalent to set quota

Eric PEYREMORTE eric.peyremorte at iut-valence.fr
Wed Jun 25 16:32:09 EEST 2008

Hi,

I'm coming from courier-imap and i'm trying to migrate to dovecot.

I can't find how to create a maildir with a quota file(maildirsize)

I saw that if there was a maildirsize it would get its quota from there
but can't find how to create that file.

I'm using pam auth and would like to set different quotas for each users.

With courier-imap there is a useful command : maildirmake -q 100000S
Maildir/ to assign a quota to a maildir. But i don't know how to do with
dovecot...

Cheers,
Erc PEYREMORTE