[Dovecot] Poor pop3 over nfs performance

Mon Jun 30 21:47:20 EEST 2008

Sorr I can't give you an answer for your problem, but...

On 6/30/2008 12:05 PM, Mark Zealey wrote:
> About a week ago I upgraded our reasonably heavily loaded mail servers
> from a pretty recent courier version to dovecot-1.1rc1o.

1.1.1 was released on 6/22, so you're a bit behind the curve... its
normally recommended to upgrade to a release version before reporting
problems...

> relevant config options are:

Output of dovecot -n is preferred to selective snips from dovecot.conf...

Also, dovecot is primarily an IMAP server, but someone else will have to
tell you if the POP performance you are experiencing is normal or not...

--

Best regards,

Charles