[Dovecot] nfs locking issues...

John Gray gray at agora-net.com
Sat Mar 1 23:54:42 EET 2008

Just for the record, I took Timo's suggestion, and went to just using
dotlocks.  The problem hasn't return (at least not yet).

John

John Gray                           gray at agora-net.com
AgoraNet, Inc.                      (302) 224-2475
314 E. Main Street, Suite 1         (302) 224-2552 (fax)
Newark, De 19711                    http://www.agora-net.com