[Dovecot] Missing IMAP folders

Willem Jan Withagen wjw at digiware.nl
Tue Mar 4 13:44:22 EET 2008

Hi,

I'm fresh starting to use dovecot.
Before this I used bincimap, mainly because it was very simple to config.

I've tried to find the FAQ's and tried searching the archives, but little came up.

My current config:
     server
	FreeBSD i386, postfix 2.4
	dovecot 1.0.10
     client:
	windows 2000
	thunderbird 2.0.0.12

after some inital config this starts up, and I even have the advantage that I can
save in the Sent folder on the server.

However I have over 3500 folders and most of them are more than 3 levels deep.
And I only get to see the first top level of directories.
Searching and/or subscribing does not bring anything.

Does somebody have pointers on how to fix this, other than manually trying to
recreate al subscriptions.

--WjW