[Dovecot] messages downloading repeatedly to mozilla/seamonkey pop3 client

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Wed Mar 5 22:27:02 EET 2008

On Wed, 5 Mar 2008, Ben Julian wrote:

> All changes resulted in only a brief (1-2hr) cessation of the problem.
>
> I've subscribed for a month or so now and searched the archives, but
> if I missed a solution to this in there, I apologize.

That sounds like a drag.  Let's see if we can help you.

Can you paste the results of dovecot -n into a message?  That way we can
see your whole configuration.  What version of Dovecot are you using, and
where did you get it from?

(I'm expecting you to tell me you're running some really old version, and
I further expect that if you upgrade your woes will go away; but let's
see!)

-- Asheesh.

--
A long-forgotten loved one will appear soon.

Buy the negatives at any price.