[Dovecot] two problems with dovecot and antispam-plugin and qmail/vpopmail

Mario Cardia mario at cardia.com.br
Thu Mar 6 19:51:19 EET 2008

Hi!

 I'm trying do use antispam plug-in to split spams in different folders.

My problem is with backends... I tried dspam backend and now I'm tring mail
training backend.

With dspam backend the problem is:
When I receive a mail then dspam creates a data directory to store his data
as it should do it.
But when a try to move the message to Spam folder I get an error (could not
execute dspam).
If I remove de data directory, it works... I can move the message and by
doing this de data directory is re-created.

So I decided to try mail training backend.

My configuration is:

   antispam_mail_tmpdir = /tmp
   antispam_mail_spam = spam@%d
   antispam_mail_notspam = nospam@%d
   antispam_mail_sendmail = /opt/qmail/bin/sendmail
   #   antispam_mail_sendmail_args = -f;%u

But an error occurs. (Failed to send mail)

I tried to use qmail-inject instead but the same error occurs. Then i tried
to use de args commented (-f;%u) but didn't work yet.
I also tried to use a complete e-mail address to spam and notspam
parameters... but nothing seems to works.

So I created a shell script to use instead a sendmail program to be able to
debug de error.
The script has these contents:

    #!/bin/sh
    /opt/qmail/bin/sendmail 2> /tmp/error.txt

The result of this test is:

qmail-inject: fatal: unable to parse this line:

Note that there is not a "\n" between return-path and delivered-to

Can someone help me?

(Sorry by my english, I'm brazilian)

Tks

Mário Cardia