[Dovecot] dovecot overquota and delete message

sa sa at chiedere.info
Fri Mar 7 03:14:18 EET 2008

ok, it's work but it forces a standard quota to all and I have mysql
backend.

I change it to :

plugin {
    quota = maildir
    quota_rule = *:storage=100M
    quota_rule2 = Trash:storage=100M
    user_query = select concat('*:bytes=', quota) as quota_rule from mailbox
where userid = '%u'
}

but the user got the standard 100M ... how can I specify mysql backend
correctly ?

tnx