[Dovecot] [SOLVED] imap sent-mail folder sometimes dosen't get updated when used by more than a mailer at the same time.

Diego Liziero diegoliz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 13:06:03 EET 2008

On Thu, Mar 13, 2008 at 11:44 AM, Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> wrote:

>  It is written as a disconnect reason:

Sorry Timo, you're right, my fault, it was there on info_log among
tons of other debug messages, and I was watching the error log.

>  I thought Thunderbird was using max. 5 connections as default though, so
>  why is this happening? Is it not 5 as default or did your users change
>  it?

The issue happens when multiple instances of the mail client are
opened with the same username (and here dovecot sees everyone natted
with the same ip).

We have some office mail accounts that are read by more than a user.

I have still to check how many connections are used by horde-imp webmail.

So, again, my fault, and sorry for the noise.

Diego.