[Dovecot] Dovecot and kmail IMAP resources

Bill Cole dovecot-20061108 at billmail.scconsult.com
Sun Mar 23 17:24:31 EET 2008

It is safe to assume that there are no clairvoyant's on this list, so
you probably need to provide a bit more specific information about
your difficulties to get useful suggestions.  Unstated details that
are relevant to narrowing down the problem include:

1. What OS are you running?
2. How exactly does KMail fail to work, i.e. is it just doing nothing
or is it  providing some sort of expression of Not Working?
3. What did dovecot write to its logs when KMail failed to work?

--
Bill Cole
bill at scconsult.com