[Dovecot] Changing the order of plugin execution.

"Fábio M. Catunda" fcatunda at contactnet.com.br
Tue Mar 25 22:20:46 EET 2008

I have tried both ways:
mail_plugins = acl lazy_expunge mail_log
and
mail_plugins = acl lazy_expunge mail_log acl

But in both cases I keep gettin "deleted" log entried even if the
message have not been deleted.

What I'm imagining is that when the acl plugin is precessed it avoid the
deletion but do not stop plugins execution.

So, maybe the correct question is:
Is there a way to make acl plugin stop plugins execution?

Thanks!