[Dovecot] Mail root to root and permissions problem

Antonello Onida hiteck at email.it
Tue Dec 15 20:19:54 EET 2009

In various point of the instructions can read that dovecot is only for
dovecot internal use, and as user it must not have any permission!
My problem is related to the deliver of local mail, such as mail to root
from root sent by cronjob!
I tried also to send a mail from root at localhost to vmail at localhost and
the problem is the same...

Maybe internal mail don't pass through dovecot-postfix?!?!?