[Dovecot] Imap notifications in IDLE

Jarosław Przybyłowicz versor at icpnet.pl
Fri May 1 17:24:24 EEST 2009

Hi,

could you please tell me if there is a way, to make dovecot notify my
mail client of new messages in inbox subfolders?
I'm using fdm to fetch mails into maildir and proper subfolders. So far,
when idleing mozilla gets a notification when new message arrives in
INBOX, but if mail is fetched into other folder I have to click on it to
see if there is a new message. I've checked thunderbird imap log to
check if this is dovecot or TB issue.
Is there any way to force dovecot to monitor other folders?

Regards,