[Dovecot] Quota over NFS

Flavio Costa flavio.cdc at gmail.com
Mon May 11 23:57:37 EEST 2009

Guess what?! Changing that 'if' worked as charm.
Both Thunderbird and Roundcube show quota perfectly!

Now a question, what's does this patch do? What active-check means?
Of course that's not the proper patch, since we are only faking a 'true'
condition there, maybe removing that if completely.

Anyway thanks for you help Timo!

Is 1.1.15 going to be released or there's only plans for 1.2 from now on?

--
Flávio Coutinho da Costa