[Dovecot] 1.1.13 squat core dump

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon May 18 03:21:17 EEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 11:51 -0400, David Halik wrote:
> I did some more digging and here's the actual error that it fails with:
>
> Apr 23 09:28:21 batman.rutgers.edu IMAP(kmech): : [ID 107833 mail.crit]
> Panic: file squat-trie.c: line 441: assertion failed:
> (!node->have_sequential)

Are you still getting these? If you can get it into a state where you
can reproduce the crash every time when doing something, I'd like to get
all the index files from that mailbox (except dovecot.index.cache isn't
necessary and it contains parts of message headers).

If I can't reproduce it I don't think I'm going to spend time anytime
soon on figuring out why it's crashing.