[Dovecot] using postfix+dovecot+squirrell+amavisd and spam folder per user

ESGLinux esggrupos at gmail.com
Wed May 20 11:41:29 EEST 2009

Hi All,

As I say in the subject I use postfix, dovecot with squirrellmail as webmail
and amavisd as spam control,

My problem is that all the spam I catch is send to /var/lib/amavis/virus but
I want to send this mails to the spam folder of each user.

This way the user can see the mails and determine if they are really spam or
false positive.

I dont know exactly what element of the system is the responsible to do that
(dovecot, amavis, posttix)

 any suggest? (although only be the initial point to look for it)

Thanks in advance

ESG