[Dovecot] IMAP Get Savedate plugin

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu May 21 19:56:42 EEST 2009

On Thu, 2009-05-21 at 04:54 +0000, Alaa Ibrahim wrote:
> I'm trying to put it in a plugin, but when I call imap_fetch_handlers_register(), it works
> but all other fetch handlers get removed, my init is

Oh, that's because my code looks like:

struct imap_fetch_context *imap_fetch_init(struct client_command_context *cmd)
..
	if (fetch_handlers == NULL) {
		imap_fetch_handlers_register(imap_fetch_default_handlers,
			N_ELEMENTS(imap_fetch_default_handlers));
	}

So imap_fetch_init() would have to be called before you register
anything. I guess you could work around it by building a fake cmd struct
and calling it, but kind of ugly. :)

Anyway, fixed in v1.2+:
http://hg.dovecot.org/dovecot-1.2/rev/106e4e3dccbc